Question about supercropping

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The Green Bastard, Jan 12, 2010.

1. right now I'm supercropping my plants to keep them within height requirements. They just started their 12/12 yesterday.

how long can i continue to supercrop them before i affect bud production?

when they show sex?
    when small buds start to form?
    some other time?

2. cmon, i know you guys supercrop :p

3. Seems counterproductive to me to supercrop during flowering. I want all my plants energy focused on producing buds not on repairing the fractures cause by supercropping.

Good luck.

4. I agree on the bud production aspect, but my thoughts are they are really still vegging until they show sex. Am i wrong?

5. I will keep super cropping them as long as they need it, which generally isn't longer then 30 days into flowering. Slightly less bud do to super cropping is better then a lot less bud do to light burn. Training your plants is very important, I feel that most people do not train thier plant's hard enough, or long enough to really see the benefiet. Check out my grow logm I have several super cropped plants.
    keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

6. 30 days, just what i was looking for. That was what i was going to go with if i had zero advice.