question about strains

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lennyjr358, Oct 15, 2007.

1. sorry if this is in the wrong place. i haven't done too much posting yet. but anyways...

i'm gonna be starting my first grow soon, and i wanna know what seeds i should buy. i want bud with very high THC content that has a more sativa dominated high. you know, more up and energtic than the couchlock indica's can give you. i was thinking maybe white widow? but i'm not sure as i have never grown before and am not too sure about strains but white widow is one name i know. so what do you guys think? any suggestions?

thanks for any input
    :smoking:

2. white widow will do the trick. you can get strains with more sativa in them than white widow has, like jack herer, california orange bud, and haze (or most any haze cross). a good website to see the varieties categorized by type is here: http://www.canaseed.com/

3. thanks chiefton8. that site was a huge help. after some looking into it i think i'm gonna stay with widow. thanks for your help:)