Question about storing LSD

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by freename22, Nov 9, 2009.

1. So I realize that the ideal conditions would be in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture; however, at the moment I don't have a desire to make the use of this drug into a semi regular event and if I do I will meet these ideal conditions, but here is my question: I am going to pick up some LSD for my first time sometime within the next few days, and I'm going to have to store it for about a week before my friends and I are going to do it, so I was wondering if keeping it in a plastic bag under my clothes would be sufficient. Also, will the LSD rub off onto the plastic or is it on there good? Thanks, I'm new to this.

2. its best to have it wrapped in foil. tin/aluminum which ever. im storing mine too right now. i have it wrapped in tin foil and then that little sorta package is in a camel snus tin (metal/airtight/somewhat insulated) works great. the snus tin is what i use at festies, keeps it so fresh

3. Bump.
    Also, my main question is if i put the LSD in a plastic baggie or in tin foil will the acid on the blotter rub onto the plastic or foil by just being in contact with it or is the acid firmly on the blotter?

4. It shouldn't rub off no.
    Don't put it in plastic though, plastic baggies aren't air tight. Best bet is foil+plastic bag, then just stick it in an old book you've got or something like that. Keep it out of the light and air tight. Yes this is important for even "just a week". LSD breaks down very quickly, even at room temperature.

Good vibes and good luck my friend.

5. i think it might with plastic after awhile. and it can still degrade in foil if its warm. i went to a show and had a couple extra hits wrapped in foil and stashed in my shoe pocket, then i took them at another show and they werent quite as potent. while my main stash has been in the foil/snus tin since mid september and they are as good as the day i bought them