Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcgrblunts, Oct 23, 2008.

1. So I have likee no money right now and I pretty much need to get high every day somehow. I have a bag with about 2 or 3 grams of fat stems in it, if i ground them up and rolled it up would they get me high? How high? Would it be worth it, or should i save them for stem tea once i get more?

2. Eh, I knwo some people that chew on them. I guess you could smoke it, but there isn't as much thc in those as there is in the leaves or buds. I'd make a tea out of them

3. extraction=hash

or

butter+stems+heat+filtering=a small amount of budder lol

or

a realllllllly nasty firecracker??? (just putting it out there lol)

4. How would I do an extraction and 3 grams of stems definetly wouldnt be enough would it? Also, if i put it on a firecracker would it get me high?

5. can't you make some qwiso hash or something from stems?

6. Not worth it. Wont' do much to get you 'high'. You'll probably just end up with a ball splitting migraine.

But you always could make hash ( check out hashmouf's guide on qwiso hash ), or just smoke them if you really feel the need to 'get high every day'. There's such a thing called self restraint. It's very simple - just don't get high...It's not like you really NEED to get high...You just WANT to.

7. Lol dude your right i dont need to i just REALLY want to. Im saying though isnt 3 grams not enough to make hash with?

8. ur abusing, not using

9. Stems should only be smoked as a last resort, and smoke them out of a bong. No less or you will get a headache and it will make you cough alot. There is almost no THC on the stems of the plant. Make iso hash if you want to do somthing. If not suck it up, a short t break is better then smoking all day (although it is hard to say)

10. i would just make a batch of brownies

11. I would not recommend smoking the stems, as others have said you will most likely get a splitting head ache. If I were you I would either:

A: Make qwiso hash

or

B. Shake the keif off the stems and smoke it. You can do this by filling up a medicine bottle about half way with your stems, and then stretch a piece of pantyhose over the opening to act as a screen. Then screw the cap on over the pantyhose, and shake for about 5 minutes. Remove the cap and use a small brush to brush the keif off the cap. You can also throw a coin in with your stems to help shake all the keif off.

12. Seriously save yourself from looking liek a fiend and jus take a break for a few days, it will be way more worth it than SMOKING STEMS. ew, only vape stems no smoke.
    You dont have enough for hash or anythin i think and you need WAY more if you want to make edibles.