Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about some bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4smoke2killa0, Feb 9, 2011.

1. I've been smoking good for about 5 years. Recently I had to quit & get clean due to court coming up at the end of this month. I plan on blazing again after wards. I have about 15-16 grams of bud in my closet, been there for a few weeks, & will remain in there til after the 24th of this month. Now I'm wondering if anyone on here can help me out & give me an answer if the bud will still be good to smoke? I really want that nice, fresh, feelin' good high, & I don't wanna smoke anything stale or old that'll prevent that. If someone can give me a answer I will thankfully appreciate it.

2. a day before you wanna smoke throw in a few orange peels for around 4 hours. it will moisten your bud right up to brand new. and it will NOT affect the taste of the bud. but it will affect the smell in the bag/jar for a day or two so no big deal

3. Thanks bro, I'll let you know how that works. Can't wait to get blown

4. orange peel is a last resort.

get a glass mason jar, put it in there, and store it in a cool dark place. open the lid once every couple days if you can.

make sure the bud is dry though before you put it in the jars. peace

5. The question is, How are you storing it? If it is in a mason jar, it should be nice and fresh. :smoke:

:eek: Ninjaed

6. Preciate that man, good looking out!!

7. y'all are probably gonna laugh, haha but i got it still wrapped up in the bag, stashed in my boxing glove, in a plastic drawer. i take it out every few days to check on it

8. If it seems fairly air tight you will be ok, although I would quit checking it because you are letting in fresh air and letting moisture out each time. :smoke:

9. so i just got this mason jar, would it be better to leave the buds in there just like that, or with the buds in the bag too?

10. Either way. Toss it in and forget it until you are ready.

11. okay thanks for all the help bro! preciate it