Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about so cal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheKen, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Hey, how's it going? Here's the deal, I'm going to be in San Diego for work, 4/13-5/1, I plan on going to the cup in San Bernardino, I know prop 64 doesn't go live until 2018, I was reading the shops are already selling rec, if not, How easy is it to find some smoke for while I'm there?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ha ha ha with gov chris christie as the new drug czar....there may not be a cannabis cup in so cal

3. If you do not have a rec, make new friends at the cup (or maybe buy directly from them!) and have them score you some smoke from a dispensary. Good luck.

4. Wilson will kick Christie's ass if fucks with cali

5. If anything I'll just ship my grow from home to there... that would just be ass backwards though haha suppose to be shipping out not in duh, I got family out there but there in north cal and I'm not driving across an entire state that's full of weed to get a bag...

6. California is fully recreational legal as well as medicinally legal. Find a store with a green cross on it.

7. may not be a cannabis cup ever again in this country

8. they wont be for long...

9. Most places will sell to u if ur 21 without a rec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Get the Weedmaps app. and look up the area where you're going. Most places down there are prop 64 friendly :)

11. Great, either way my buddy is driving out through Colorado so I'm just going to toss him a couple hundred bucks to grab me some live resin and candies

12. unless you have some super inside info, you know zero. Plus it would cost the US millions of wasted dollars reversing states laws to hold up federal ones, specifically when you try to take a states money, you can rest assured states won't give up the right to the tax dollars easy.

So shhhhhh, you know nothing Jon Snow

13. the last time i checked no state had the right to tell the federal govt they refused to comply with govt ORDERS....without getting fucked in some fashion..kinda like the indian and the u.s govt back in custers time..the indians payed a terrible price...didnt they?..so will colo..and the rest of the states..just as soon as sessions gets his loopholes lined up...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. if you break federal law you should get your ass busted real good...no one state is more all knowing or powerful than the fed govt..no matter how much you people on here cry about unfairness with the govt..and you all do cry a whole damn lot

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. your the one advocating for the states to break fed law, not me smart guy...i hope trump makes it a point to surveil sites like this..that way when brains like you say stupid shit like your post above me..they might come get people like you..

16. now that would be something i would love to see

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. What I take from this... rollingstoner is a quack and needs to seek asylum... lol, I mean it could happen, but exactly what prison do we have room for the millions of growers? Considering there's approx 2.4 million people in the prison system and they're already over crowded, and I'd imagine there's probably 2.4 million growers.. in Cali alone lol