Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about smoking high grade in a car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mangofruitist, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Cloth or leather seating?

And if you smoke with the windows down, you'll be fine.

2. [quote name='"morange"']

This. You shouldn't smoke a joint in someone else's vehicle without their consent anyhow. It will still have a burnt smell lingering unless the windows are down for a long time, in which case you are going to be just about as cold in there as you were outside.[/quote]

This, lol. I smoke in my car, driving (only in the country) and while sitting still. It doesn't usually smell, and we smoke blunts (windows down, and air out after and febreeze). But its not worth it. Like I said above, go outside.

3. [quote name='"burtontoker"']The wind is blowing? Just stand around a corner or something. The cold doesn't effect your high or actually bring it down, it might seem like it does, but when you go back inside you'll realize you're really baked.[/quote]

This, darkness, and cold do this to me. Once in light, and warm I'm stoned.