Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about smoking etiquette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by specialguy54, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I have one dealer I go to in the town I live (I'm only here for a few months, so I'm not trying to get all sorts of connects) who's really good, always gives me a pinch more than I paid for and we always smoke each other up when we're out. She's great but usually gets mids or hash (I'm in UK). I appreciate it, but before I left for UK, I was smoking Super Sour Diesel and Headband on the daily, so it's a change for me.

I just met another guy who's hooking me up with some Blueberry. I'm wondering, since my usual dealer is so chill, would it be alright to smoke the blueberry with her? Or would it piss a dealer off that you're going to other people's superior product?

2. I think it would annoy her, cos she's so chill and that's kinda going behind her back (the way she might see it anyway). I do that sometimes, I just tell mine that I tried ringing him but I just got the [beep beep beep beep beep] tone (not even trying to ring) so I had to pick up off somebody else.

Or just say you blazed with a friend and he left it at your place and just said to keep it.

3. Ya just say a friend gave it to you

4. I would smoke it with her, if it gets you baked i suggest you spread the love. Usually dealers seem to like you more if you try to be a smoking buddy to them, and maybe snice your spreading the love, she might spread something else for you.