Question about Skiing / Snowboarding - I know some of you guys do it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Foniac, May 27, 2007.

1. H'okay. So. I used to be way into snowboarding when I was younger, and enjoyed it a lot, however, I stopped by the time I turned about 15.

Fast Forward Five Years.

I'm 20 now, and I want to get back into it, however, I have one problem. Finding boots / bindings that will actually fit. I wear a men's size 16 shoe, and thus far, I have found no feasible way I can ever return to the slopes.

If anyone could help me out, or point me in the right direction it would be fantastic. I know it's technically a weed forum, but I know a few guys here enjoy that sorta thing.

2. jesus... size 16? i think youd have to go to the sasquatch shoe store

3. Yeah, I have to order my shoes online. I'm nearly 6'6" tall.

But, I haven't had any luck finding XL snowboard boots / bindings.

4. just get some slippery shoes and use ur big ass feet to charge down the mountain

lmfao!!!

nah man. ur probably gonna have to special order them... im a 12-13 and its damn hard finding the shit iin my size... i even have to use the fat boy boards so my feet and heels dont drag.... good luck.

5. yea ur gonna need some custom ordered shit

6. to be able to carve at all you will need the widest board ever. I have never really seen any really big sized boots though. I would post this on some snowboarding forums.

7. You know what they say about guys with big feet don'tcha? :D

They wear big socks! :cool: