The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about size of pipe.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The_Resinator, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Does anyone know if a shorter pipe hits harder than a longer pipe? Does it get you any higher?

2. yes and no

3. Dude short pipes are completly dumb, first the smoke needs time too cool.....longer piper the better...its so much nicer cooled down.. second thing. you ever heard of a lip burner? if your a newbie to smoking and you think shorter pipe is better. try it. tell my how your lips feel, stay with the 5 inch.

4. First, a steam roller is long as fuck.. why is that smoke so harsh?
    Second, a smaller pipe can often hit much fatter than a larger one. my friend's pipe is 2 inches long maybe and it just hits like a joint.
    And third, if you're burning your lips on the pipe you need to reconfigure yourself.

The question is not how large or small the piece is, you need to check for things like carb size in relation to pipe size.. i've seen many a large pipe with a pin prick carb and they just cant hit for shit. you want a pipe that is a comfortable size and shape, what has a good sized bowl with an appropriately sized carb, if the carb is too small, it will make the pipe nearly impossible to clear completely. resulting, my friend in stale smoke, which is harsh too.. like hot smoke.

Grasscity Deals Near You