Question about shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by BullDZR, Jul 4, 2004.

1. I was wonder how much one would pay for say 1/4 bag of shrooms. I am thinking about trying them and don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks in advance.

Bull

2. Really depends on where you live. Anywhere from $40 - $70 would be a safe bet. Sometimes even more or less, depending on how hard they are to come around.

Ask your experienced friends how much they pay to get a rough estimate on what they'd cost in your area.

3. Pretty hard to find in S. Florida and they usually cost 40 or 50 an 8th here

4. In chicago they are 30$ a 8th and about 50-60$ a 1/4. If that helps anyway.

5. Thanks everyone for the info.

Yea...seems the going rate here in NC is 30-40 an eighth.

I will let everyone know how it goes... Going on a camping trip with some stoner friends of mine and we are gonan do some shrooms. One of the guys already has some so i am not going to have to buy them now.

Thanks again.

Bull

6. in the uk we can buy shrooms from shops (some strange loophole in the law which means that as long as they aren't prepared in anyway they're legal) so you don't get ripped off as badly as you would from a dealer.

7. 20 dollars an 8th, 40 dollars a quarter for the Alberta CA region. Shrooms are pretty cheap, and they can get you ripped for 8 hours. Just a note: if this is your first time taking them, you might wanna just take an 8th. But I don't know the circumstances :).