question about shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DiLDoR, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I got a friend who can get me a quarter of shrooms (goldcaps supposedly) for $60. I don't know if this a ok deal or not.

Also me and a friend want to buy a grow kit and a spore can anyone show us some legit sites?

Thanks<3

2. #2 Squishey, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    If they are gold caps i would say you got a fair price. Its a little high (compared to around here) but i dont think you were ripped. I can get a 4th of wavy caps around here for 45$, but thats because they grow wild a lot here.
    But yeah, 60$, its a good price.

If you wanna buy some grow kits, you can get some off ebay, or this huge one (you get a huuuuuugeeee harvest) from here http://homesteadbook.com/store/default.php/cPath/24?osCsid=1b1e1fcf8d25e0011507c89393f77012
    There legit.

3. I was told from a friend who has othwer friends who aren't as reliable that we can get a eigth for about $20-25 and a quarter for $30-40. So I don't think shrooms are as common but I really want to get some. I've been so bored with life I think a psychedelic trip would be fun.

4. Uh, yeah an 8th can go from 20$-35$. So if your doubling the price of an 8th your not getting ripped. As far as somebody selling an 8th for 25$ and a 4th for 40$, i dont see why they would do that, i certainly would not. But hey, it depends on how common they are up there. See if you can get her down to like 50$

5. My friend said that would be a lot better but a friend of mine is getting them for me. If it was me getting it from this person it would be $80 for a quarter but through this girl it would be $60.

6. Well, like i said, you not getting like hardcore ripped off. The price might be a little steep, but it depends on wether or not your willing to dish out the cash. Are you?

7. For now as my first time I guess I will. I was told they are amazing. But later thats why me and a friend want to buy a grow kit.