Question about Shrooms.

Discussion in 'General' started by LifeIsG00D, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Well i recently got some from a friend of mine. but have no prior experience with them. so i was wondering, how are shrooms supposed to look? whats the appropriate dose for my 1st time? and any other info i need to know thanks.

2. they look all shrivled up and shit and are usually slightly blueish, completely dried out. take like a gram and wait till you start to feel it (about an hour later) and then you can deceide if you want to up the dosage. chew them to a pulp in your mouth (tastes like absolute shit) for as long as you can and then swallow them. orange juice will make you trip harder because of its vitamin c. i recommend being outside.

3. thats so funny . same situation, looking for some shroom advice as well for a noob. gc?

4. .......

5. ^ yo i was typing when he posted, lo siento

6. Haha yeah I figured by the timestamp

If you have any additional queries, I'm well-versed in mushrooms, too

7. what sort of activities while shrooming would you recommend? like i hear simple shit like coloring books is awesome is that true

8. Music is a must, TV and movies take on a surreal quality...

I've never colored while on mushrooms, but plain old drawing is pretty fun. If you play an instrument, do that. If not, try it anyway!

9. yo i got a question well its like my first time going to try shrroms an do u think that 2.5 or 3.5 a good deal for $20 i dnt no shit about shrooms so is that good or fuck no... :confused:

10. I usually get 3.5g of mushrooms for $30, so yeah the same amount for $20 sounds good to me

11. chew 2 grams and go to the moon.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

THats what mine looked like....i ate an 8th and it was the best day of my life

13. shrooms, almost a guarantee for a good time :D A great thing to do on shrooms is to go on a trip while tripping. Like 2 weeks ago i went shrooming with a couple of friends. We went into the forest, and there was snow everywhere. We had a low dose, but in the sunset everything looked so awesome. We had a great time, we laughed and had a couple of deep philosophical talks. Trees and plants are awesome on shrooms, and houses look weird.