Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about shampoo...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toke of death, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Does anyone know anything about shampoos that help u pass hair tests. I've heard that some over the counter shampoos work very well but does anyone know wich ones and if there is any alternatives such as sumthing from GNC.
    Thanks for the help!!

-Peace-

2. The THC is in your hair, not attached to it. You can't wash it off. You must cut your hair and shave your body. :D

3. i would suggest bleaching the hell out of your hair, or some sort of coloring, which goes into the hair...seems like that might help knock it out.

4. im gonna get hairtested every week now which blows and there is one shampoo on teh internet that is suposed to work, it has to parts, one part removes outer toxins and allows the inner drug to be easily extracted, then the purifier is added and u leave it in and then, all gone but i havent been able to get it