Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about semi broken glass diffuser

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FDAPO, Sep 22, 2013.

1. I accidentally tipped over my friends bong. The carbon filter got stuck in the diffuser.

This is the picture. It's just stuck in that top fitting.

http://puu.sh/4wUX5.png

Does anyone have any suggestions? He's making me pay $60 if I can't figure it out. It's stuck in there REAL tight. Any help is appreciated.

2. try freezing it then heating it up then pulling it out it will make it expand by doing that so you can pull out easier

3. Don't do that... It'll probably crack.

4. lol yea, thats basic science. Have you ever put frozen glass under hot water?

Not sure if you were being serious, but I still appreciate any advice hah....

5. Thats happened to me before. I actually still have the downstem with the piece stuck in it. It's damn near impossible. Buy a new downstem.