Question about seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Skurr, Feb 10, 2009.

1. My first grow I started I germinated the seeds fine and put them in their soil and they grew pretty well for the first few days. Until my friend came with an aerogarden and needed me to grow his plants. So I abandoned my grow and paid attention to his. My question is, do I need to put a plastic bag over the seedlings? I didnt do it the first time and they grew fine it seemed. What are the benefits of putting a plastic bag over the seedlings? Also, would I need to spray the inside of the bag to create moisture or would it come up from the damp soil? Thanks for the help

2. Once they sprout, they won't need a humidity dome. Just keep them moist and get some mild light on them until they get a couple of sets of leaves. Once they grow up a bit, put more light on them.

3. What is the humidity dome for then? Because i've taken my sprouts from the paper towel and put them right in. Also I have a 400w HPS light that will be about 3' away. Is that too much or should I use a few CFLS for a couple of days? These are autoflowering great white shark btw, so after the 2 week mark theyre flowering.