Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Sativa strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xHighImStoned, Dec 27, 2013.

1. So I'm about to go dry and I need to re-up. I can get a quarter (indica) for $100 (my regular, quality buds), but I also have another connect that I can get a quarter for $80 (sativa). I want to save money but here's my problem..the second dealer has smoked me up before. When I smoked the weed he had, I didn't feel that high. I soon found out that it was my first time smoking Sativa and that my area has mostly indica dominant strains. Anyways, I was high...but for how much I smoked I thought the high would hit me harder, it was more of a head high but it didn't feel that intense. When I smoke indica, I feel a "heavier high" to say. My eyes get lower and the munchies hit harder. Do you guys just think that I just smoked Sativa that wasn't very strong? do I have the right perception of indica and Sativa strains? Do i just need to smoke Sativa again? (that was the first time i ever did, out of a pipe)?Which do you think I should pick up? Thanks blades

2. My all time favorite is a Indica strain, but that's just my own opinion.