Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about roaches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antney216, Aug 14, 2009.

1. OK I've been saving some roaches for about three weeks now I was wondering how long before they go stale. I've been keeping them in a white owl foil fresh pack. Also what is the best way to use them? Should I mix them with fresh grass to roll a blunt or J or should i just roll one with strictly the roach grass?
    Thanks

2. ewwy.. is bud that expensive by you that you have to save your roaches?

3. They'll keep for months if kept in a jar in a dark place. Personally I smoke mine down to the nub or just pop what's left in my spoon.

4. Some people like to save their roachweed for a long time, then roll a joint out it.

It fucks you up hard. They taste like ass though.

Then, of course, there are the people who like to save the roaches from their roach-joints and roll one... you can continue the series ad nauseam.

5. Nawh man i got fresh weed as stated in my question but people have told me they've saved their roaches and smoke them in a joint to get real f*cked up. Plus I thought it would be a good idea if it works cause sometimes you have the money but the grass isn't always there.