Question about Ritalin. :)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wu-Tang Clan, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Okay, so I told my friend today that I was diagnosed with ADHD and I got Ritalin so he was like you can sell it for people and make some money. I don't really looking to sell it but he also told me that some people sniff it?
    So I wanna know why the hell people will sniff it if they can just swallow it with water? and what will happen if I will sniff a tablet. Will I experience different effects or it will be the same effects as just swallowing it with water?
    Thanks in advance. :hello:

2. I've never sniffed ritalin (ew), but if it's like sniffing any drug it will hit you faster and harder.

3. never snorted a pill?
    it's faster and has a more dramatic effect on your body, at least for me.
    i started this night yesterday at 7pm. i got 5 and a half more hours before my final, and i'm still awake.

4. Thanks for the quick answer.
    I also heard about Ritalin that people who takes it and don't have ADHD or ADD gets a 'high' effect. - is it true? because i don't feel any high effect i feel bad with Ritalin ( i have adhd )

5. you know youre supposed to crush it up first, rite? yes? well just checking;)

6. it's debatable.

7. yea :p
    btw, i just thought about this, are there any good replacements for Ritalin? because I lost my appetite (i read about this already) and i feel weird (weird sight, my eyes are tired).

8. that's fairly normal for taking stimulants. expect that with most, especially the appetite. as for the weird sight and eyes are tired, have you slept recently, are you high? possible explanations for both...

9. I'm sleeping about 8 hours a night, and I'm not high, its just that when I talk to people, for example, with Ritalin its like their faces stuck into my face, this is how I feel like, and its very annoying... Also when I take Ritalin, the moment it starts I feel like I forget about all the troubles in the world, its make me happy and calm, but after 30minutes i feel like shit, paranoid and I'm trying not to talk with any person (make me weirdo at school)..:(

10. 1. You are not allowed to ask how to take a drug.

2. you're not allowed to talk about dealing.

3. Even if you didn't break the first two rules, this would belong in Pandora's Box.

11. 1. I didn't ask about how to take drug I asked why people sniff Ritalin.

2. As I said, at the beginning, I don't have any intentions to sell my Ritalin.

3. WHAT? (NVM GOT IT LOL)

12. Snorting any drug is a faster and more intense experience than consuming it orally. Oral duration however is longer.

I haven't tried Ritalin orally but I have snorted it a few times. The general feeling is one of confusion, and I noticed eye-sight trouble too, I actually had horrible double-vision for 6-7 hours after using Ritalin the last time I used it.

Cannabis is actually one of the best treatments for ADD and ADHD, so you should try smoking rather than taking the Ritalin. Give the Ritalin to people who like uppers, I'm the same, I much prefer weed to it. Though I do like smoking on the Ritalin comedown, it's quite interesting and pleasant.