Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about resin.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cyric99, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Well, I'm pretty dry right now. I have a question on resin... I know how to and often do scrape the resin out of my bowls... but is there anyway to get the resin inside of the actual piece? Would that even be favorable to smoke, or would it be really nasty? Do people do this? Just wanting to know!

2. boil it, drain it and let dry, get high....and yes it will probably taste like shit

edit: ive never done this before but friends have dunno if it works
    i stick to green

3. just turn your piece upside down so the flam is hitting the bottom of the bowl it will eventually heat up and smoke.. sorry if i dont make sense

4. Hmm, lol. Well I mean resin is resin I guess... except this stuff will have been in there a long ass time... ugh

5. The resin inside is the best part! It contains the most concentrations of THC...

Get a computer screwdriver kit, and grab the tiny one, and start scraping. Eventually it will build up on the screwdriver, then you pull it out, scrape the screwdriver off into your bowl, and toke up. You dont have to use a screwdriver... A paper clip or clothes hanger works too.

6. Oh, so this is normal? Lol, I should have a lot of resin then... I've always only scraped the actual bowl.. and I have 3 glass pieces coated. Dirty piles of resin here I come!!

7. Heh. Smoke it through a bong, and put some gatorade or something flavored into the chamber... I hate the taste of resin, but man does it get my head spinning.

8. I actually don't mind the taste of resin, but this isn't working out too well... would the putting my piece in boiling water work better?

9. Yeah. Get some tongs and boil up the water (with the piece in it.. dont drop it right into boiling water, I think it can screw up the glass). Shake it around and get it out (maybe scrape it while its boiling in the water). It will come right out. Just let it all collect on the bottom of the pot. Get some of that parchment paper, or a coffee filter, and strain it all out. Put it under a light bulb or in the sun to dry out, roll into a ball, then toke.

10. What I did in order to get the resin out of my pipe was put it in a bag with 91% alcohol and some rice. Shook it up, let it sit, shook it up, let it sit, after about 10 min it was clean. Then I poured all the liquid into a shot glass and let it evaporate then i was left with this nice goo. I dip a little piece of bud into it then put it in my one hitter. It gets the job done when your trying to make your weed last!

11. i jus smoked a piece of my resin ball like 45 minutes ago and im still soooooo baked right now..

12. i broke a bowl once (RIP) and i saw the inside it looked disgusting it looked like diareah and its cause i usse it alot with alot of people so there was all this mix of spit resin and god knows what else:smoking:

13. Thanks for that captain. :X

14. well the best method i have ever used aside from boiling and cleaners is to just take the lighter and heat up the outside of your bowl a lot and then get a paperclip with a one end bent or a screwdriver and scrape it. When you heat up the outside of the bowl enough it will make the resin on the inside get all sticky and make it easier for you to scrape

15. Alright... just finished boiling my pieces and scraping them... so disgusting lol. It smells pretty bad too. I don't even know if this is going to be worth it =/

16. Lol, I feel kind of sick, and not much of a high going on here... :( Probably cause I'm smoking a ball of tar?

17. dude if you smoke alot ... then just hit your bowl dry with nothing in it... i know it sounds fucking crazy but the resin caught at the bottem like bellow the hole where u cant get 2 burns and u should get mad smoke... just trust me i showed my friend this and he was amazed :smoking: ... i meen if u really dont use a peice alot it wont work but personally mine gets used a few times a day and has been for afew months... i would say a few ounces have been smoked threw it atleast... let me know how urs works... works best with a small spoon if your have 1

18. nah that aint right at all man

19. Yeah, that is definitely not right. I guarantee this is like 90-95% tar/plant matter 5-10% thc.

20. Ok buddy, if EVER you want to smoke resin and actually get high and get allot out of a little and be pretty much close to 100% effecient, roll up some liquid blades and hot knife it with a straw or water-hooter(better), or even streight to the face but uhhhh i wouldn't reccoment it lol yull see why*and i aint talkin about slippin*. seriusly. and another note on top of this. get 99% isopropyl its a THC SOLVENT coffe filter that iso/resin mix evaporate the iso off with a hot-plate/stofe and well ventalited/fanned. and there u have it semi-oil HIGH quality resin. i would allmost call it oil sometimes. that is the number 1 way to smoke resin. i wouldn't do it any other way. and im shure any1 who has done this probably preffers it. ask me and i'll clarify on w.e
    EDIT: and by the way only completly clean liquid resin is good. i dislike chunky resin very much