Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about regs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohhighthere2, Jun 24, 2012.

1. How much weed could I get for 100 bucks if I buy regs or how much is half a o of regs

2. You should be able to get an oz for 100. Possibly 2oz depending on location.

3. #3 LovingTree, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    An ounce sounds about right. Curt was probably referring to those two ounces as mexican shwag, lol. (Typo on his part probs) But really man, why even take interest in reggie? It's not a medicine, and if anything it's actually negatively affecting your health. I would much rather buy a quarter of medical marijuana for $100 and take a few hits, than smoke a couple blunts and get a smokers cough from all those pesticides that are pumped into that "marijuana"

4. There was no typo.

5. Any where from 3-2 ounces of ok reggie. 1-2 ounces of some nice Arizona bud.

6. You talkin shwag or mids? Reg around here is the same as shwag

7. Exactly.

8. [quote name='"HxCurt"']You should be able to get an oz for 100. Possibly 2oz depending on location.[/quote]

If you mean shwag, then this^. If you mean mids, you should pay no more then 5 a gram

9. Lol everyone has horrible Reggie prices, in Texas it's 40-50 for 30-32 grams. And 100-115 for a quarter pound. Don't take Any less then 100 grams for 100 dollars

10. You know there are 49 other states in the USA though right?

11. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

You know there are 49 other states in the USA though right?[/quote]

Beat me to it.

12. Ya, and we're one of the tightest ones on weed, like top 5 on it. I live in williamson county the #1 prosecuting county in the country. My prices shouldn't be lower then anyone else's :b

13. Zip of Reggies is $100 around here. Depending on the area but shouldn't range further than $90-$120

14. nooo an ounce of mids here is 120

15. GOD DAMN
    120 for an ounce of mids? I can get some good beasters/popcorn for 65-75 an ounce

16. [quote name='"mememantis"']

Ya, and we're one of the tightest ones on weed, like top 5 on it. I live in williamson county the #1 prosecuting county in the country. My prices shouldn't be lower then anyone else's :b[/quote]

You're confused. Texas weed is cheap due to the proximity with mexico. Has nothing to do with laws in this case. So yes, most peoples schwag prices, by simple logic, will be higher than yours.

17. Ya, it does make sense. But prices have inflated greatly in my county because of it...

18. O of shwag= $75-$120