Question about regs/mids

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vincent16, May 2, 2006.

1. Ok, i hear all these stories that bagseed grows exremely fast. Not all bagseed, i mean like regs/mids seeds. I hear that you can have cured bud in your pipe in 2 months. I have no idea if this is true, is it? Also, if shitty regs/mids was produced from a plant, will the seeds produce shitty bud even if they are taken care of properly? One last thing which doesent apply to this section but w/e, how does regs end up all shitty like it is, why wouldent normal buds be produced?

- Vince

2. few little things:

bagseed can turn out to be great. dosn't matter if weed was brick as long as it was decent bud

quickest plant growing today is lowryder, which is ready in 8 weeks, but you aren't getting those seeds. typical seeds take 4-5 months to be harvested

if this is your first attempt growing, only use bagseed. its a waste of money to buy expensive seeds first time round

3. regs and mids... its gotta be tough to judge weed as such.

different strains have diffrent potencies... and better growing conditions will produce more dense and resign filled buds...

bagseed just means you dunno the exact genetic makeup. maybe its a seed from some white widow some local indoor grower threw down, or maybe its some commercial outdoor bigbud seeds... or maybe some crazy cross of so many genetics, its gonna turn hermi on you and go crazy eating you and your family alive....

i think a positive attitude turns any good looking beans into 'super skunk homegrown'

4. The way I see it is, if you grow it yourself it doesnt matter whether its regs, mids, or whatever-it's all houseplant. If you take good care of your houseplant, your houseplant will take good care of you :bongin:

(All within the strains maximum potency)