Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about putting blunt in bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Do you like the blunt so it cherries, then put it in the bowl?

Or

Do you put the blunt in the bowl and then light it like you would when you normally put herb in the bowl?

2. Put the blunt in the bowl after it's not worthy of being smoked by hand. Stick the blunt's mouthpiece in the bowl hole. Then light the top. Then get tremendous blunt bong hits...
    blutong hits...
    blong hits...
    ... hit that shit man

3. Lmao sounds fun

4. Just push it as close to the hole as it goes and light the tip of it.

5. we used to do that all the time...we just took the bowl all the way out..can do it with fat joints too =)

6. my buddy was actually like addicted to this lol
    he'd roll up a decent like 1 gram blunt, smoke half of it, and then chop up everything with scissors (the whole roach blunt paper and weed) and he'd rip that shit in his bong.
    I actually enjoyed it lol, gives u a nice headrush if your not a cigarette smoker, and gets you fucking blasted.
    and you still get the good blunt taste, I can see why my buddy only smoked like that almost lol, bad for you though haha

7. Yeah, i gets you reallll nicceeee. But it's a LOT more harsh on your throat :eek:
    *not a cig smoker*

When you light it, IN your bowl the wrap seems to light way more/faster than the bud, which is why I was wondering if you light it before you put it in your bowl?

8. Just put it in there, it will come to ya naturally