Question about promethazine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Motoxridah, May 3, 2008.

1. I just drank 4 beers at my buddies house as well as 4 xanax. Well my friend said his mom left for good and left him a couple old prescriptions ofpromethazine w/dm syyrup mor . Anyoen know hwo much I can take without dying? I am slowlsy slippin it and am alraedy feelign sloshy but i dont see and mg on it

****EDIT*****
    I just aquired ANOTHER half bottle only this time its promethazine with codeine. If I drink half of the bottle (literally half) will I be fine or off the wall high?

2. Promethzine its self won't get you high.

Is there dxm in the syrup? is that what you mean?

3. Yeah instead of codeine this one has dxm. its about half a bottle should i take it?

4. As far as I know you can take pretty high doses of promethzine safely it just coats the stomach keeps you from barfing really I would say your fine since me and my friends drink massive amounts of codeine/prometh with sprite without problems.

5. I just aquired ANOTHER half bottle only this time its promethazine with codeine. If I drink half of the bottle (literally half) will I be fine or off the wall high? And once again I dont see a milligram on it. Thanks for the help guys

6. I think you can drink it and be ok.
    I dont think it will get you too high though.
    BUt you should deffinately be feeling it.