Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about pricing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i am very high, Jan 25, 2011.

1. If this kid has $15/g bud but he says its headies, just cheap, what would be a good price on a half oz? He's my boy and said $180...but then its only $12.85/g. I was thinking like 150-155 range wthhh

2. Know what you're getting. Examine it, weigh it, smell it.

Now that that's done with, I get some supa dank from this kid who pretty much works for a grower and he's selling me a quarter O of Sour Kush for 120. I live in South Florida where this is a pretty good price. My weed is dank as hell. I'm supposed to get a 50 pack of joints and three zig zag blunt wraps for free too, I'm not complainin'.