Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about pricing.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by unity90, Apr 19, 2012.

1. For $60, is...

7 grams of Sour Diesel

OR

(almost) 5 grams of Girl Scout Cookies a good deal?

2. Depends where you live. Im from canada and yeah thats about right. Some places would charge 100 and up for the bud. Not too sure about the cookies

3. I've never seen anything weighed in girl scout cookies but I'd go for that.

In all seriousness, something about a quad of Diesel for $60 sounds too good to be true. You must have hell of a hook up, dank normally scales like this.

Gram 15-20
    Half 8th 25-30
    8th 50-60
    Quad 90-110

4. If you are in the US even though it is somewhat location dependent a quarter of Sour D for $60 is fantastic.

I have never heard of girl scout cookies haha.

5. [quote name='"Vicious"']I've never seen anything weighed in girl scout cookies but I'd go for that.

In all seriousness, something about a quad of Diesel for $60 sounds too good to be true. You must have hell of a hook up, dank normally scales like this.

Gram 15-20
    Half 8th 25-30
    8th 50-60
    Quad 90-110[/quote]

Its all about location and who you know man. Down here in Ontario we get the sticky icky for 40-60 a quad.

6. That's why I said generally and it's hell of a hook up.

7. I would go with the girl scout cookies because the cherry pie was pretty fire. Girl scout cookies is cherry pie crossed with og kush I think.