Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boondock Saint, May 31, 2010.

1. I got a friend who is about to start selling, and I'm pretty new to smoking myself. I haven't met anyone else who sells so I'm considering buying from him. He has told me that he's selling a gram of mids for $15. That seems kinda on the pricey side to me, but since I'm new to the herb I figured I'd ask here first. What do you think? Is that too much for a gram of mids? I know of other people who sell (and if all else fails I'll go to them), but out of convenience I'd like to buy from him.

2. Depends on your area but normally its like 20 for a g of fire for me

3. 15 a g for mids is a lil pricey, I woudnt pay more then 10 a gram.

But pricing really depends on your location so none of us could give you an exact price.

Ask someone near you :D

4. Around me it's usually about a gram of mids for $10 or a gram of headies for $20. Prices vary though, oftentimes dealers throw in more than a gram for 20 bucks. I wouldn't EVER pay 15 bucks for a gram of mids though, that's for sure.