Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about pipes smelling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reppin 713, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Well guys I recently bought my first pipe for $20 it's a standard pipe but colo changing glass and I was wondering if I smoke one smallish bowl of dank and not clean the pipe and just put it in this case thing for it will it smell a ton. The case is like this small zip bag thing that's got soft shit inside.

2. After one bowl, no. After about 10 though that shit is gonna stink up a decent amount.

3. It'll be fine between bowls and stuff. Just clean it at the end of the day with iso or something.

4. pipes don't usually stink that bad when kept in the bag.

5. 1 bowl will be fine.

6. One bowl and the pipe shouldn't smell bad. One day and it should be kinda reeky. I'm one of the fella's that cleans my equipment after every sesh.