Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about pills

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by redo123, Feb 24, 2015.

1. A shop is selling these kind of pills and Im wonder if anyone here tried it before.
    It has a total of 175mg THC with 5 pills (35mg per pills?) Are they any good? Are pills stronger than edibles? 

Attached Files:

2. if you read the package, it's just evoo and pot, so sounds like they just made canna oil and put it inside of a capsule. so, it won't be different from edibles, because it is lol

3. They give me more of a stoned feeling than high. Its easy to take 3 every few hours and by the end of the day it's like ramping up your high (I usually take 10-15 a day when I do) but it's all vaped weed, so there is probably less thc than in those. Try not smoking with them, that's how you test how good they actually are

4. #5 Mid man, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    I don't understand OPs question..35 mg of THC is 35 mg of THC.

There are tens of thousands of different edibles, different brands have different amounts of thc. Guess what all legally sold edibles have in common(I think?)? DING DING! LABELED THC CONTENT! Now, look at the labeled THC content. Is it higher or lower than 35?

If you don't know the thc content of the edible - then asking this question is useless, because nobody here can answer it.

5. How much for a 5 pack?