Question about PH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by R3ap3r420, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Hi, i was wondering would a ph problem make rust spots on the main lower fan leaves and make the leaves it effecting dry and brittle, i dont have a PH meter at the moment but i was wondering if that seems like it could be related to a ph problem b4 i go run out and buy one

Thanks

2. a lil mid morning bumpage....

3. Give us a little more info. like are you fertilizing and all that. what kind of stuff you got and all. it could be many things with what you have said so far. I would say a maybe on your ph, but i do not have any info to go by

4. well im growing in soil Fox Farm ocean forest havent fed nutrients in a few weeks cuz it also kinda looks like nuti burn to me but iv also read that a ph problem could look kinda the same the nutrients i use is pretty much the whole technaflora line..
    i just need an oppnion on wether any of u all think it sounds like a ph problem.

i wanna feed it some nutients again but i just cant tell if its burn or something elce, im pretty sure its not nutrient burn but who knows

thanks for the help.

oh and im gonna be running to the hydro shop if u all beleave its a ph problem so pick up a meter

5. it could def be a ph problem. you should get a meter cuz its always good to have, but i would flush your pot well to get rid of salt build up in the soil. check the runoff with your new meter.

6. yes deff flush them real good. and check that Ph, i was thinking nuet burn too but if its been a while since last feeding then yeah its prob a ph problem. Check the run off and get your water at a good ph to ofset the runoff. but do this slowly little by little.

7. alright will do, thanks a bunch