Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Percs...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Corn Man, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Would a bong with two 3 arm percs have the same effect as one with a 6 arm perc?

Didn't know if the smoke going back into another percolator would matter... pretty sure it does... but I was just curious.

2. I believe two percs instead of one would be better since all the smoke travels a longer distance. It probably wouldn't be very noticeable though.

3. I think if you just add a shit load of pecs you can take bigger and bigger hits and they just keep getting smoother.

I don't really used a million features on my bong I just like the standard bowl system...

4. At some point you can't add more because you don't possess the lung capacity to keep inhaling. And the smoke would be stale as fuck by the end.

5. It will be considerably harder to pull through than a single 6-arm percolator. You're forcing already condensed smoke and air into another small area with a double. It will be harder.

The more percs you have, the less amount of smoke your bong can hold, and you don't want your smoke to travel a long distance. That will make it more prone to going stale while your still chambering the smoke.

And a 3-arm perc? That just seems odd to me..

6. 1. Why do percs affect how much smoke your bong can hold? In fact, wouldn't they increase the total volume available?
    2. As long as the smoke is going through water and not just sitting it shouldn't get very stale, plus 2 percs isn't that much anyway.
    3. Plenty of people have 3 arm percs, it's not weird.

7. percs effects how much it can hold because there is more glass in the bong taking up space were the smoke would be.....dunno how they would increase the amount of smoke in the bong... :confused:

8. gtx1 has no idea what he is on about lol

9. Uh, no.

Say you have a straight tube bong. It has a volume of 10 inches cubed.

Add a perc. You now have an extra chamber with a volume of 2 inches cubed added on to your bong. The perc does not take away any volume inside the bong.

Thus you end up with 12 inches cubed of available volume, more than the amount in the bong alone, which means the perc added volume.

10. Need to rename the post to Percolator 101