Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about passing a swab test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chron1cUser, May 27, 2011.

1. Hello everyone! New to Grasscity, but not the grass :smoke:. haha

Sorry about making one of these threads but I'm just a bit on edge about a swab test I have to take in 3 hours.

Ok here's my situation I have a swab test for a job interview in 3 hours or so. I haven't smoked in 3-4 days and I've been brushing, mouth washing, h2o2'ing, etc a few times each day.

Yesterday though I was around like 6 of my friends while they smoked 2 blunts indoors with an open window. It was pretty hazy in the room and I'm sure I inhaled some smoke (this was about 16 hours ago). Now I know you supposedly can't fail a piss test from being around second hand smoke. But I don't really know alot about oral swab tests. Can anyone shed some light on my situation? Is there a possibility of me failing this test?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can shed some light on my situation!

2. Just take it. If you fail, stop doing drugs before trying to get employed. Money > getting high.

3. You should go for a run too, sweat out everything possible.

Probably you've already swabbed now though. Did they not test your piss?

4. welcome to grasscity! :gc_rocks: you're most likely going to fail it, and not get the job as a meat man

5. #6 Storm Crow, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    Sweetie, the oral tests are easy to pass!

Usually, allowing 24 hours between your last toke + some good oral hygiene is enough to pass them! They are also rather unreliable so if you do come up positive, you can challenge. Some years back, "High Times" did a test with the oral swabs and got a "positive" off black tea!

Portable Oral-Fluid Tests Still Unreliable For Pot, Study Says (news - 2008)
    Portable Oral-Fluid Tests Still Unreliable for Pot, Study Says - NORML

(If you click that first link in my sig, and then scroll down a bit, you will find several sections with all you want/need to know about drug tests!)

6. Oh and pics or it didn't happen cus I didn't see no window

7. I passed! I Washed real good with some good ol' h2o2! Gods gift to swab tests!

8. Congrats!

Great new that H20 can really rinse you out well.