Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about papers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crooksallday, Sep 16, 2010.

1. So I had just seshed with some guy in my morning class and I noticed when he rolled the j, he crumpled his zig zag first. Ive never done that. Is there a reason for crumpling the zig zag?

2. I have never done that. I like the natural crease in the papers. It makes a nice little trench for the bud.

3. This.

But I wanna know the answer

4. Wel op, why don't you ask your friend who did it?

5. I've never crumpled it but I'm guessing the bud would roll more smoothly through the paper less likely to rip.

6. I'm assuming it makes the paper less stiff and theoretically easier to roll. Either way, I like my papers like my bills, crisp. :smoking:

7. my old roommate used to do this

he said it helped it burn more evenly.

no idea if it's true, but he rolled a mean joint.

8. Sounds about right. haha I only have that class tuesdays and thursdays. So were gonna have to wait.

9. I Roll my papers in my fingers before i actually roll the joint. It makes it alot easier to wrap up i feel like.