question about packaging

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by scotthudachek, Nov 30, 2011.

1. i want to order a bong from here. i live with my parents..i know they wont open the package, but would they be able to tell from the label or anywhere on the package what it is or where its coming from. if it says grass city on the label im sure they would figure it out. i just wanted to make sure because they have been suspicious about me smoking lately.

2. IMHO, it sounds like an awful idea. What are you going to tell your parents came in the mail if they ask, which they probably will? Definitely don't do this without thinking every single detail through as far as how you will explain the package and its contents. My suggestion would be to hold off on the purchase until you can get a P.O. Box or something where you can receive the item privately, without any chance of encountering questions as to what you're ordering, why, etc.

3. You don't need to worry because on the box nothing is listed about Grasscity. The box will look like a regular cargo and will not give any idea what holds inside it.