Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about ordering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cobhc125, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I live in canada and im just wondering if a bong would make it over the border without getting taken by customs. Not planning on getting anything very big.
    Thanks.

2. #2 kmkronic, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    a bong itself is not considered drug paraphernalia until you smoke the icky out of it. you should be fine ordering it my friend

3. Thats what i was thinking thanks alot

4. NP bro. Thats how companies like BCNL and other hyrdro companies can send entire grow sets ups over the border. To grow tomatoes and smoke tobacco;)

5. #5 MagicBuddha714, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    Last year I went to Canada for a vacation and I bought myself a bong but I waited untll I got back in the United States to smoke bud from it. So I think you're safe to transport the bong.