Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about ordering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by headwire, Aug 7, 2008.

1. hey, i'm planning to order a 10x salvia extract from the grasscity store
    i'm 18 and will be moving out of parents house near the end of this year
    i am just wondering about the packaging of items sent to the UK, i.e. does the packaging contain any information on what the ordered product is or where it was ordered from.
    i cant risk my parents seeing the package if it has any weed designs etc. on it.
    also, how long would shipping to the UK (London) take?

2. First of all, I wouldn't recomend trying salvia. It's a horrible feeling high, and it only makes you look like a dumbass, plus you don't even remember the trip, you just feel like shit afterwards. About the only way salvia is fun is when your just watching someone else doing it. Plus your gonna want about 20x, not 10x. The box probably won't have any markings on it, it'll probably just be a regular box with a lable on it. You could probably find salvia somehwhere local too, it isn't illegal as far as I know.

3. hey i definitely think i'm ready for salvia and will be smoking it in an appropriate environment.
    however, before i order i really need to be sure of the packaging grasscity provides.
    anyone reccomend any salvia places around the london area? or any for sure decent sites to get it off?

4. The packaging itself says nothing about Marijuana or anything on it.

However, in the U.S., when the package passes through customs they will put a label saying "Inspected by U.S. Customs" and then write the contents of the box on that same sticker.

I'm not sure what exactly the U.K. Customs do though, if you don't have a problem with your parents seeing the word "Salvia" on the front of the box, I wouldn't worry about it at all.