question about ordering from grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jan 26, 2007.

1. sup bladez,

i am about to get a bubbler. first i am going to a local headshop to see if they have anything that i like. if they don't i am going to order from gc.

first, has anyone here ordered from gc?
    and if so what is their opinion about the quality of the piece and customer service?
    and approximately how long should it take for the shipment from a'dam to get to nc,usa?

2. Well personally i don't order from grasscity because the FBI will put you on a list for it. I just go to a local headshop.

3. Where did you hear that from? o_O

I've never even heard anything of the sort. It's not illegal to buy pipes, as they aren't illegal drug paraphenillia until they have illegal drug residue inside them. So what reason would they have for that?

4. Well a lot of people have told me that. I have first heard it from my friends mom. I didn't really listen to her but then my friends dad told me and hes a really smart guy and hes been tokin up for 40 years. Im not 100% sure, but me personally would just rather go down to the local headshop to be safe.

5. what reason does the government have to go to federal id's that must be swiped before you get on a plane or a bus, or buy groceries? I mean, they're not gonna come after you for ordering a bubbler on the internet, but it does make them aware that you're a smoker. I wouldn't have any problem ordering a piece from the internet. i actually fully intend on it, after i get my new place. there's a bushmaster cyclone with my name on it.

6. well i decided to get a bubbler from the headshop. i'll post pics later.
    also, i doubt the fbi would even know if you ordered from gc because the servers are located in a'dam which the feds don't have access to.

7. it took about a week to get to me in NC the second time. the first time it took 2

8. They can easily check your credit card statement (including if you use a card to buy it at the headshop)... but as was pointed out that's a pretty ridiculous thing to be worrying about. Now if you were buying thousands of dollars worth of grow equipment you might want to worry, but they're not going to waste resources tracking down individual users.