question about ordering from GC

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by rounder975, Jul 12, 2007.

1. I was looking to buy that double chamber "waterpipe" on the front page but I live in USA and basically I'm not sure if this would pass customs.

Is there anyone that knows from experience whether or not I would be able to order this into the US? I don't know where GC is located but I am pretty certain its not in the US.

2. it will be fine i can guarantee. if its not used its legal to ship here.

3. If i can remember correctly, PA is the only state GC doesn't ship glass to, based on that states laws.

But yes, GC does ship glass here

4. I don't have experience buying from GC, but I have bought from many other websites. I live in Alaska and have bought 2 bongs and some spoons without any problems.

5. When I was in Virginia, I ordered from here twice, didn't have any problems.

6. pretty much any smoking paraphernalia is entirely legal unless it has THC residue on it.

It will pass through customs with flying colors, and when it gets to your house it will have a customs sticker on it, discreetly labeled "Glassware." Assuming you're ordering glass, of course.

7. thanks guys. yeah, I live in PA right now but i'm moving to GA and I'll be shipping to GA.

I figured it would pass customs without resin in it but I didnt want to waste money.