Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about ordering a piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rabidwolf8, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Idk of this is the right place to post this question but I ordered a piece 11 days ago and it still says its in the pre shipping process. I was just wondering if it usually takes this long or If something went wrong with my order. Idk how I'll get notified if someone responds to this so If someone has an answer for me comment on this or send me an email at alexkortens@gmail.com thanks

2. I don't know the answer to your question, but I would definitely advise you to take your personal email address off of your post. Instead ask people to send you a PM.

3. Damn why do you put your email up??? :confused_2: Beats me. :hippie:

Anywho, contact RMJL, he will know what to do. Good luck :wave: