Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about ordering a bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 370z420, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Hey do u guys know how fast shipping from Germany takes?
    I ordered it about 11 days and tracking has said:

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

and its been like that for 9 days.

I know its not still at the warehouse because it shows when the package traveled through Germany.

the site is weedstar

2. Takes a long time. Real long be patient.

3. It takes forever. honestly don't even spend your time waiting. the best thing to do is to forget about it then get super surprised when it arrives.

4. about how long? i recently moved and its going to my ond house so i called the new owners and they are waiting for it
    haha

5. Could be 3 weeks more or even a month

6. I ordered mine and it honestly took over three weeks. And I was super disappointed when the pipe wasn't the sane colors they showed

7. Ordered one from Germany last July 3 didnt get it til mid September. Kinda gave up on it but one day voila!

8. WHat sites did u order off of?

9. GC. They said it had to be handmade in Germany though which is why it took forever. But it was still ridiculous.