Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about old pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziltoidx, Mar 18, 2009.

1. i know people don't like to smoke weed older than like a couple of week, but i am just wondering what happens when you do smoke old weed. if it is like maybe a few months old, but has been in an closed plastic medicine bottle. would you get sick from smoking old weed or would you just not get high? or is old dried up weed harder to burn or something?

2. nothing will happen, as long as your weed is dried and cured before bagging it. So no mold will grow.
    But it should be perfectly fine :)

3. My eighth is 2 months old now (I have really, really low tolerance) and it still works just as great as ever, although it has lost some of the smell. Just put it in an airtight jar and you will be fine.

4. Old marijuana tends to be really really dry. This makes it taste a little worse and it will be harsh. Quality should remain consistant.

5. ha I'll tell u in like 3 or two days. I got a 1/4th of some good weed and put it in the orange medicine bottle's and just saved it. That was like i dunno, a month ago maybe. This week is gonna be my first time hitting this shit in like 2 weeks. I vaped two weeks ago and got a decent high.

6. The more dry something is, the easier it should be to catch fire.