Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about old Firecrackers...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Grouplove, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Curious. Who's had personal experiences with about a 2-3 week old firecracker.
    I cooked about 8 for some friends a few weeks back. And totally forgot till now that there's one with about 1-1.2 g of mids that's just been sitting in foil in a drawer in my room.
    The longest I've ever left em was a week give or.take.
    Is 3 weeks to much time or will it just be a lot more potent?

2. I recently found a new firecracker recipe (my new favorite) and the author claims to have left firecrackers out for up to 2 months with no noticable decrease in potency, so go for it bro (i'd give you the link if i wasnt on a shitty old android ).

3. 2 months?? Wow. Interesting.
    My firecracker worked great. Took about an hour and half or so to.kick in. But when it did. It hit hard!

4. Just check for mold before eating it!