Question about oil rig downstems

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokinbudzzz, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I want to use a nail and dome for this rig right here.

[​IMG]

The problem is the downstem and the swing is all one piece. So if i take away the swing im also taking away the perc lol. Can you buy small little downstems for oil rigs to fit this rig?

[​IMG]

2. I'd say that the only times I've seen those they've been custom made to fit the piece, like a little diffy to male joint so you can throw a dome on it. I guess call around if not, contract the job

3. So im probably going to have to get a custom one done then if i want a dome on this rig?

4. what size is the joint? i'm sure you could just get a short downstem intended for an ashcatcher and add a nail & dome set-up easily....

5. I'm not sure about Korey's work specifically but usually heady pieces like that aren't all made to a standard size, so you might have to get a custom one done

6. Hiw much space between the bottom of the ground joint and the bottom of the beaker?

7. hey bro my toro doesnt hold my other evil empire dome :/ jus make sure wen u buy the dome it fits proper .. mine jus sits on top n yep yu would have to get a down stem bro but they aint much .. damm tha sick tho but shity tha u have to take it all off lol

8. #8 420rowdyguy, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2013
    Where do you buy your glass?!

Don't tell me that's what Calgary head shops are carrying!

Theres nothing even close to that quality inside of Edmonton.

9. Yes its from a Calgary headshop :)

10. Well, sounds like I'm coming to Calgary :D

What's the place called?

Your pieces are sexy as fuck

11. The place is called the next level in forest lawn. Their is 3 locations in Calgary but i go to the forest lawn location.

12. Can you fit a 14/18 I'm it? Or is it a custom size.. Is it possible to get into contact with kc?

13. Alex K makes downstems that look like they can fit that length
    sizes from 3.50" - 6.50"