Question about nutmeg

Discussion in 'General' started by The Day Tripper, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Last night I ate some nutmeg around 9:00 PM but couldn't stay awake long enough for it to kick in.I woke up at 9 today and I definitely feel moderately high,but I'm thinking I missed the peak while I was sleeping.Anyway,I heard that frequent use can be bad for your liver...so I was wondering if it would be fine to do it again today so that I can experience the full effects.

2. You can get high off of nutmeg? What will they think of next?

3. It takes about 4-6 hours for it to even kick in.

4. Supposedly it will get you pretty high, but I've never been able to get it to work... even with fresh nutmeg. I tried it a few years ago with a friend and we both took more than enough, but I didn't notice any effects. Just a mild stomach ache.

5. Yeah,I know.When does it peak though?I fell asleep almost 4 hours after I took it and woke up kind of high...but I think I missed most of it while I was sleeping.

I just want to know if it's safe to do more so soon since I heard prolonged use messes with your liver.

6. Nutmeg seriously is terrible, I did it 5 years ago when I was young and use to try to get high on anything I could find. Yea you trip, but your gonna get the WORST cottonmouth you could ever imagine and your vision will be all blurry for like 2 days and youll feel really out of it... Yea I tripped and saw things move that werent really moving and hovering things, but the negative effects greatly outweigh the positive. I would really avoid it because based on how it makes you feel it must be damaging some organs...

7. My friend who's on probation at the moment does nutmeg occasionally. He says it's kinda sorta similar to being high, but not really. Personally I've never felt anything after doing it. And chewing up a big nutmeg is fucking disgusting.

8. Ive never tried it but Ive read plenty of stories just like this so ima stay away.

9. For me, after 7 hours the effects kick in very strong.
    At about 12 hours in (Your 'start' time) the effects wear off.

I eat about 30-40 grams.

10. Nutmeg is in my opinion my #1 least enjoyable high.

11. I tried it once and it wasn't that bad. Wouldn't do it again just because there are better things to do. I'd do DXM if I was desperate for altercation.

12. Grind it up, throw it in a glass, add milk, drink. Tastes like cinnamon milk.