question about nutes & ferts

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bubbabounce, Feb 19, 2013.

1. In a suitable medium, yes it would. You know they don't stock those in Walmart, right?

2. yeah i saw

3. Cool :) Good luck with your grow.

4. It should work fine for soil as well, depending on the water used you may need to add calmag to your feeding regiment.

5. cant seem to find like a whole package, theres peat moss, worm castings, molasses, ferts at 2-14-3 and 8-19-43 etc etc -_- lol would plain soil and the fox farm work just fine without all this extra calmag etc

6. [quote name='"bubbabounce"']cant seem to find like a whole package, theres peat moss, worm castings, molasses, ferts at 2-14-3 and 8-19-43 etc etc -_- lol would plain soil and the fox farm work just fine without all this extra calmag etc[/quote]

It may work, it may not. If your using tap water that has calcium and magnesium present then it might not be an issue. If you using r/o or distilled water you would be more likely to run in to deficiencies. General hydroponics, and general organics I know provide a full regiment of n-p-k, micro nutrients, and calmag.

7. Those are the exact nutes I am using! Lol, good choice. I use a mixture of Fox Farm Ocean Forest (70%) and perlite (30%).

The package has "grow big" in hydroponic form and the other two are regular. Don't worry, the hydro formula works fine with plants in soil. Just dilute 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. For "big bloom" and "tiger bloom" I do 4 tablespoons per gallon.

Those three nutes, and my soil mixture are all I use and I have noticed rapid growth once I started using the nutes.

Buy from Amazon, it's cheaper:

Amazon.com: FoxFarm FX14050 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Liquid Fertilizer Nutrient Trio Hydro-Formula, 3/32-Ounce Bottles: Patio, Lawn & Garden

8. thanks for the heads up and help :D saves me 15$

and joker i'll use tap water instead of my usual bottled see if that helps other than that i think im good ;)

9. If you use tap water just be sure to let it sit out uncovered 24 hours so the chlorine evaporates out. Especially important with the FoxFarm line because it includes many organic ingredients :)