Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about no smoking rule in apartment

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by joerezz7, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Because you live in NYC, I'm actually not sure of a location nearby. One of the outer Boroughs I'm sure have a store with it. If not, New Jersey has a couple Walmarts I believe and Walmart sells them. Target may also sell them, but probably depends on the store.
    Knowing how hard it is to shop for a specific item in the city, I'd order online for convenience.

2. Anyone have experience with the new Air wick essential mist? Would that also help eliminate the smell? I’m going to have to search around for that Ozium y’all mentioned. Here’s the new air wick essential mist

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I smoke bud in my garage and, vaporize bud inside. I don't use nicotine but, I'll use a dab pen inside as well. And I use my dab rig in my garage because, the amount vapor that I exhale on it makes the fire alarm go off.