question about nirvana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mixted, Nov 29, 2011.

1. thx for your input, kinda. to get this back on track what are your opinions/experience with nirvana and or seed/breeder on this list.

Cheese (dinafem) - freebie
    Roadrunner auto (dinafem) - freebie
    lady purple (De Sjamaan)
    lavender (Soma)
    Berry bomb (bomb seeds)
    Wonder woman (nirvana)
    Blue Mystic (nirvana)
    ak-48 (nirvana)
    Bubblegummer (x-line?)
    Original skunk #1 (seedman)
    haze (KC brains) - freebie
    Cristal Paradise (kc brains) - freebie
    BRASIL (KC brains) - freebie
    Cheese (AMS) - grown and decent but pheno all over too
    sleestack (DNA) - Freebie
    candy kush (Reserva Privada) - Freebie
    Carmelicious (AMS) - grown and decent but low female to male ratio (1/6 female) otherwise can't complain.

2. I have none only been growing bag seeds but have a collection of seeds I been buying off the tude the last couple of months... I'm doing my first grow with seeds I bought now...

3. Garbage, I don't know, just over 12oz dry with this AK48, their germ rates were not so good, but if you can get a good pheno, NOT garbage at all.

Attached Files:

4. thanks for the input I am currently growing out 2 nirvana strains (blue mystic and wonder woman) from what I have read there are 2 schools of though on Nirvana either beginner strains/garbage or like you people love them. So I decided to grow out two from a seed bank I have had luck with in the past and two of the nirvana. hedging my bets, but I have noticed already that the blue mystic is not going as stron as the others, wonder woman is doing good though.

5. Yeah, I hear ya, if you look at reviews of nearly any strain, there are always 2 sides, good and bad, sure you can luck out with bad phenos, but IMO even with a low yielding pheno, you should still get 3oz dry of one plant, I can never understand when people say they only get 1oz, it really baffles me, there must be something else going on beside genetics, it's gotta be most likely a bad growing environment, your environment accounts for 90% of your growth, not nutrients, contrary to what most people believe. Anyway, good luck with your grow, I'm not saying Nirvana is the best, far from it, but they are not garbage.

6. I can give props to the Papaya. I grew it about 7rs ago when I lived down south and it was very interesting. As with any other strain you have to pick your mother well but I can tell you out of the ten pack I got there was one that was amazing, it had everything. The taste was very fruity, the buzz was stupifying if not as long lasting as I would of course like it still lasted a good 1.5 hours. I gave a bud of it to my friend who appreciates the green and he says he rolled it up and smoked half of it before jumping in the shower. He says that he got lost (his words), dazed out for so long that he realized that the water was turning cold and he didn't shampoo his hair or soap! One kid offered me $75 for one small bud the size of my thumb after smoking some of it with him (didn't of course). The first time I smoked it I made myself promise not to smoke it before work, very good potential mother. Yield was excellent. Just a beautiful plant and I couldn't help thinking "These are the cheap seeds?!? What are the expensive ones like!".

Good stuff, well worth the money. Never cloned it or anything but probably easy. Two thumbs fresh!

7. This has been my experiences with the Papaya also, very popular, very consistent, and it's a family favorite. I grow it just for them.