Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about named stuff

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Justweed, Jun 2, 2009.

1. If I pay $165 for an ounce, should it be something with a name and not just be labeled "high end mids"? It's a pretty heavy indica breed, and it gets you pretty gone in a bowl or two.

2. 165 for an ounce is a good price if gets you high and its not schwag go for it :smoking:

3. thats really too much for some mids or reg but way too cheap to be DANK so its probably either too expensive or just high mids (but check it out).... as for strain names... who cares, if it looks like its worth 165 then buy it.

4. Yea, I just wanted an excuse to make up a name for it for when me and friends are smoking it, instead of just calling it high end mids.....oh well thanks guys :D

5. couldnt tell you the prices where you are but where im at in maryland i get an O of decent mids for around 125 or 130. 165 isnt too bad thought as long as you like it i would call it a win lol

6. depends where yu live bro