Question About My Sprout

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PTw33dman, Sep 8, 2005.

1. I have one sprout that is like an inch and a half tall in a plastic cup ( beer pong cup ) and it has 4 leaves on it 2 round ones and 2 razor ones the round ones are bigger but anyways its too late for an outdoor grow so i leave it outside in the day and bring it inside during the night but it is only getting taller the leaves have been the same size it has been the same size for like 3 days now so i am wondering should i just leave it under my floros in my room. i have 2 long (24 in. i think) 40w. cool whites in one fixture. So I water it 2 times a day because the cup doesnt hold that much water with the holes i poked in it. So Let me know what i should do thanks ill get pics 2morow.

2. anyone have any ideas if so please post... thanks

3. Yeah right now in Pa its way to late to put a seedling out. To get anything from that your going to have to grow inside. Maybe you should do a search for a indoor grow guide. The light you have is ok for now but its not going to get you much bud. Oh and your going to want to start with more than one plant in case it turns out to be a male.

4. you need to transplant, with a week of 24/7 within 2 inches of those floros, you will be impressed and ready to switch down to something more manageable like 18/6. to get the most use out of the floro, do a search on lst, you will only benefit with your given light conditions

ps......ease up on the h2o bro :D

5. thanks all replys help, my plant got another set of leaves on it today and i just got 3 more sprouts for right now they r in my closet but when they start to smell they are moving into the attic... PICS COOMING SOON I PROMISE