Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about my reclaimed wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yeezustoker, Oct 22, 2014.

1. hello there, i let some rubbing alcohol sit in a rig of mine and i didn't have any glass to put it in to evaporate so i put it in a solo cup, everything evaporated right, but is it safe to dab? heres a picture i just wanted to see if theres any difference letting it evaporate in a solo cup rather a pyrex glass item

[​IMG]

2. You need to put some heat on it or vac purge to get the residual alcohol out. I wouldn't dab reclaim period but if I did I would purge it and don't purge it in the solo cup. I honestly don't even know if its safe to have the alcohol sit in a solo cup

3. yeahhh... with that said I'm probably just gonna throw it out. ill remember that next time

4. Plastic isn't ideal for evap process there from what i understand. And the scrape process would be a challenge. At least you know for the future now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Heat it up and he'll yeah you can dab it